Ronald Dobelstein is an experienced attorney, arbitrator and mediator. He has dedicated his career to providing highest professional standards and provides excellent personal attention to his clients. He has practiced law for over 25 years.
Mr. Dobelstein attended Hofstra University on an academic scholarship while playing football and lacrosse for coach Howard "Howdy" Myers. He was enrolled in the ROTC program and graduated as a distinguished military graduate. He served as an officer in the U.S. Army at the Pentagon. During that time, he earned a master's degree at George Washington University. Mr. Dobelstein earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law. It was in Miami, Florida, that he started his own law firm.
Ron Dobelstein is currently on the board of directors of the North Fulton Bar Association as well as past president of the South Miami-Kendall Bar Association.
Mr. Dobelstein is licensed to practice law in Georgia and Florida and represents clients in both states.
He is a certified divorce mediator as well as a civil arbitrator and mediator on the panel of the American Arbitration Association.
Mr. Dobelstein lives in Johns Creek, Georgia, with his wife. He has two children and four grandchildren. He is a sometimes jogger and avid sports fan.Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Florida
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association — Family Law Section
- North Fulton Bar Association — Board of Directors
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Kendall-South Miami Bar Association — Past President
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Florida
- U.S. District Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- State Court of Georgia
- Superior Court of Georgia
- Magistrate Court of Georgia
- Certified Divorce Mediator
- American Arbitration Association, Civil Arbitrator and Mediator
To learn more about Mr. Dobelstein's educational background and professional experience, please follow the link below:
We are available to meet with clients Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or by special appointment. Please contact Ronald E. Dobelstein, P.C., to discuss your comprehensive legal needs with a trusted lawyer.