For more than 25 years, attorney Ron Dobelstein has successfully represented clients facing legal challenges. With an office in Alpharetta, Mr. Dobelstein is licensed in Georgia and Florida, and represents clients in both states. He practices in in State and Federal Court, Ronald E. Dobelstein is also a state certified Divorce Mediator and Arbitrator, and a panelist on the American Arbitration Association.
Mr. Dobelstein and a supportive legal team dedicate themselves to protecting his clients’ interests, in partnership with the people he represents. Ron’s goal is to reach an optimum result for his clients, with efficiency.
The Firm brings years of experience to all clients and helps them in an ethical and professional manner, while representing their best interest. The goal is to get his clients a good result.
We handle many different legal matters, including all areas of Uncontested and Contested Divorce, Paternity and Legitimation, Adoption, Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements, Mediation, Child Custody and Visitation, Alimony/Spousal support, Child Support and Modification of existing court orders.
Additionally, we represent clients in need of a Will and/or Trust, construction law matters such as those related to construction liens, Business and Construction Litigation. We also handle commercial and business law matters, as well as matters of personal injury law.
When you talk with Ron about the legal matters that affect you, you can expect that:
- He will help you understand that process. We will give you a timeline of when motions will be filed, when discovery and temporary hearings will occur, when we will mediate or go to trial. You will be included in the entire process with direct communication with Mr. Dobelstein.
- He will help you understand alternatives and their ramifications about all aspects of your case. You will understand views on your case from each side and most importantly potential and likely outcomes from the trier of fact.
- He will help you understand potential outcomes. Because we have extensive experience, we know what typically happens in cases like yours. We can talk with you.
- He will discuss financial concerns. To help with the decision-making process, we will help you weigh the financial, psychological and spiritual costs against the benefits of legal action. Together, we will determine a plan of action that poses the greatest benefit and the most cost-effective methods.
- He will keep you involved. We will send you copies of all correspondence, and no major decisions will be made without your say. Instead, we will keep you involved at each step of the way so that you can be a critical part of the decision-making process. The decision of whether to settle or proceed to trial is always yours — never your attorney's.
I believe the practice of law is a profession, not a business. – Ron Dobelstein
For comprehensive legal counsel in a number of practice areas, please contact us at 770-408-7020 or toll free at 866-408-7020. The Alpharetta, Georgia, law office of Ronald E. Dobelstein, P.C., can provide you with skilled legal support in all of your business and personal legal needs.