Experience counts. For more than 25 years, attorney Ron E. Dobelstein has successfully represented clients facing legal challenges. With a law office in Alpharetta, Georgia, Mr. Dobelstein belongs to the Florida and Georgia bar associations and represents clients in both states. He is also a certified divorce mediator and civil arbitrator and mediator with the American Arbitration Association and serves on its panel.
Mr. Dobelstein and a supportive legal team dedicate themselves to protecting our clients' interests. We represent clients using the highest standards of professional conduct. Handling matters ethically, sensibly and in partnership with the people we represent, we seek not just to reach a favorable outcome, but to reach it in a way that places the least strain on you and your family.
As an experienced Alpharetta divorce and family law attorney, Ron Dobelstein handles many different legal matters, including all areas of uncontested and contested divorce, paternity and legitimation, adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, mediation, child custody and visitation, alimony/spousal support, child support and modification of existing court orders.
Additionally, we represent clients in construction law matters such as those related to construction liens, business and construction litigation. We also handle commercial and business law matters, as well as matters of personal injury law.
When you talk with Ron about the legal matters that affect you, you can expect that:
- We will help you understand that process. We will give you a timeline of when motions will be filed, when discovery and temporary hearings will occur, when we will mediate or go to trial, and when your goals will be accomplished. You'll understand exactly what to expect at each step of the way.
- We will help you understand your full range of choices. We'll talk with you about what avenues are available to you to get to your goal.
- We will help you understand potential outcomes. Because we have extensive experience, we know what typically happens in cases like yours. We can talk with you about what the judge might say, what another attorney's position might be, what the strengths of your case are and what the weaknesses are as well.
- We will use a cost-benefit analysis. To help with the decision-making process, we will help you weigh the financial, psychological and spiritual costs against the benefits of legal action. Together, we will determine a plan of action that poses the greatest benefit and the most cost-effective way possible.
- We will keep you involved. We will send you copies of all correspondence, and no major decisions will be made without your say. Instead, we will keep you involved at each step of the way so that you can be a critical part of the decision-making process. The decision of whether to settle or proceed to trial is always yours — never your attorney's.
I believe the practice of law is a profession, not a business. – Ron Dobelstein
For comprehensive legal counsel in a number of practice areas, please contact us at 770-884-1867 or toll free at 866-676-2110. The Alpharetta, Georgia, law office of Ronald E. Dobelstein, P.C., can provide you with skilled legal support in all of your business and personal legal needs.